I believe in personalising the breast augmentation procedure for each patient, ensuring the right implant is chosen for you and your own unique anatomy.
During your one-on-one consultation I discuss your options for implant type, implant size, and implant placement, and how each can be customised to create a result that suits your body and meets your goals.
This careful planning and meticulous attention to detail is essential in creating a natural looking beautiful breast.
Are you unhappy with small breasts, asymmetrical breasts, or breasts that have lost volume after pregnancy or weight loss? If so, breast enlargement by Dr Colbert may be a great option to improve your breast size, shape, and symmetry.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation (also known as breast enlargement or a ‘boob job’) is a common reason that many Perth women choose Dr Colbert to perform. It involves increasing the size of your breasts by inserting implants beneath your breasts.
The type of implant chosen depends on many factors, including the size you want your breasts to be, your breast anatomy, and your body type.
Dr Colbert believes in helping you choose implants that complement and enhance your individual body type, resulting in a naturally beautiful breast.
Are breast implants for me?
You may be a good candidate for breast implants in Perth if:
- Your breasts are small, underdeveloped, or asymmetrical.
- Your breasts make you unhappy, or affect your day to day life.
- Your breast size has decreased in size since having children.
- You are in good health, including not smoking.
A truly accurate answer that is customised to your own body and aesthetic goals is only possible after a consultation with Dr Colbert.
What does breast augmentation surgery involve?
When performing breast enlargement in Perth, Dr. Colbert believes in creating proportional breasts that accentuate your natural contours.
- During your consultation Dr Colbert performs a full medical history and examination, including asking about your aesthetic goals.
- Implant size and shape is chosen with you, aiming to create a natural looking breast that suits and enhances your body frame.
- Colbert adheres to every step of the recently published 14 point plan, which minimises the risk of infection, capsular contracture and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL).
- Each part of the operation is performed with precise attention to detail, ensuring your implant fits your breast, like a hand fits a glove. This helps ensure your surgery is safe, your recovery is rapid, and your results are amazing.
What is the recovery after breast augmentation?
At a glance:
- Time in surgery: 1 – 2 hours.
- Time in hospital: Day case.
- Time off work: 1 – 2 weeks.
- Time before driving: 1 – 2 weeks.
- Time wearing a supportive garment: 6 weeks.
- Time before exercise including gym: 6 – 8 weeks.
Dr. Colbert performs breast augmentation to ensure you have a rapid recovery – from careful and precise operating, to small incisions that are meticulously closed, to special postoperative exercises that ensure you are back to full recovery as quick as possible.
How much does breast augmentation cost?
Dr. Colbert performs breast augmentation as an all inclusive price from $12000. This includes all surgical care, breast implants, all anaesthetic costs, all hospital costs, and all post-operative care.
- Your procedure is performed by Dr. David Colbert, a Specialist Plastic Surgeon – not a cosmetic doctor or GP, and not by an assistant or associate.
- Your operation performed at a fully-accredited hospital that meets strict Australian health standards.
- Your procedure performed under general anaesthetic, administered by a fully qualified Specialist Anaesthetist.
- Implants chosen are from one of the world leading breast implant manufacturers (Mentor, Allergan, Motiva), placed under or above the muscle.
- Post-operative surgical garments, supplied by Perth’s leading surgical brassiere supplier.
- All operations, all post-operative care, and all follow up is personally provided by Dr. Colbert.
- This package is applicable to most patients requiring the more common and straightforward type of augmentation. Cost of the package will be higher for patients with other breast problems, such as constricted breasts (tuberous breasts) or droopy breasts.
Why should you see Dr Colbert for your breast augmentation surgery?
Perth women see Dr Colbert for breast augmentation surgery because they want expert care by a fully qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
- Dr Colbert is one of only a few Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Australia who focuses exclusively on breast and body surgery.
- Dr Colbert personally performs all surgery and aftercare himself, and doesn’t rely on surgical assistants or nurses to treat you during or after your operation.
- Dr Colbert and his staff are renowned for their amazing patient care, delivered in a comfortable and stress-free environment.
Where can I find out more?
To find out more about breast augmentation please contact our friendly office staff.
Alternatively you can leave a message by filling out our contact form.